We understand that not all Reps have the same target. With the Personal Targets feature in Scorecard, Managers are able to set custom targets for each individual Rep in the Scorecard Profile.
1. Click the Scorecard Builder tab
2. Click Profiles
3. Click the name of an existing Profile shown to edit it
4. Scroll down below the Metrics and Users sub-header and click the sub-header named Personal Targets
5. Click the User's name who needs specific, defined goals assigned to them
6. The Set Custom User Targets section will populate directly below, where you must enter target values for all the Metrics for that user
7. Click the green save checkmark at the bottom left of the page to save your changes.