YOU MUST FOLLOW BOTH STEPS OF THIS PROCESS. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE FROM START TO FINISH. SKIPPING A STEP WILL NOT REMOVE YOUR USERS FROM ACCESSING CONTEST ENGINE IN YOUR SALESFORCE ORG.
STEP 1: Remove licenses of the users.
- Navigate to Setup > Build > Installed Packages
- Click “Manage Licenses” next to the Contest Engine package name
- Click Remove Multiple Users
- Select the Users with the checkboxes on the left
- Click Remove at the bottom of the page
*If you do not have the "Manage Licenses" link available, contact your System Administrator*
STEP 2: Remove Permission Sets
- Navigate to Setup > Administer > Manage Users > Permission Sets
- Locate the Permission Set name you’d like to remove users from
- Click the Manage Assignments button at the top
- Check the boxes next to the names of users to remove from the permission set
- Click Remove Assignments and then Done
*If you do not have the "Manage Assignments" button available, contact your System Administrator*