Note: You must follow BOTH steps and be a System Administrator to do this
Step 1: Licenses
- Navigate to Setup > Build > Installed Packages
- Click Manage Licenses next to the L11-Scorecard package name
- Click Add Users
- Select the Users with the checkboxes on the left
- Click Add at the bottom of the page
Step 2: Permission Sets
- Navigate to Setup > Administer > Manage Users > Permission Sets
- Locate the Permission Set name you’d like to add users to
- Click the Manage Assignments button at the top
- Click Add Assignments
- Check the boxes next to the names of users to add to the permission set
- Click Assign and then Done
What level of access does each Permission Set give?
- Scorecard Admin = Any user who needs permission to administer Scorecard to your organization. There should always be at least one Salesforce System Administrator in this list.
- Scorecard Manager = A head of a team of Scorecard Users, or any Managers, Directors, or Executives in your organization that will want to view Scorecard data for teams or groups of employees.
- Scorecard User = A Scorecard end user; i.e. an Account Executive or Sales Rep at your organization.
When you are ready, you may create a Profile in Scorecard Builder and add Users/Managers.How to Add a User to a Profile