**Executive Scorecard is an add-on item - Access is given through a feature key and visibility through a permission set. Please contact your CSM if you would like to learn more***
Executive Scorecard is a great way for C-Level and Executive Level users to see the behaviors that matter most to them while also seeing an overall view of all of the teams they oversee.
To begin creating your own Executive Scorecard, please follow the below steps:
1. From Scorecard Builder, select Hierarchies
2. From here select the button: Build new hierarchy
3. You will now have the opportunity to name the hierarchy, select the title of the top user of the hierarchy, and add a short description of what the hierarchy is for. Click Save at the bottom. You CAN activate the hierarchy now, but if you are building this out to include several people, you may want to wait until you are done adding everything.
4. Click on the top node (whichever you chose as the title of the top user of the hierarchy). This will open up several options to customize this section of the hierarchy.
For this example, we will: A. add two subgroups, B. assign this top node to one person, and C. then add three behaviors (that will later cascade down to everything below it)
A. Add sub-groups
B. Add an observer
C. Add up to four metrics
5. Once the top node is completed you can move on to a sub-group (VP of Sales in this example) and customize that.
6. You have the option of creating sub-groups from here as well, but in this example, we will not. We will assign an observer for this section (this user will be able to see their node and any sub-groups connected to it, but nothing higher and nothing in the other node of the same level -unless they are also assigned to see that one), and since we cascaded the behaviors for the top tier we don't need to worry about those, but we will add a profile .
*a profile is where the users live and where the data is coming from in the Hierarchy. In order to see data on the front end of Executive Scorecard, you will need to make sure there are profiles added in the builder.
7. Once you are finished building your hierarchy click the hierarchy name at the top of the screen and you can go back to the main screen and activate the profile. Once active it will be visible under the Executive Scorecard tab.
8. Now you can go to the Executive Scorecard tab (Classic) or app (Lightning) and view your Executive Scorecard hierarchy.